Tuesday, January 12, 2016

... and Vogue 9112 goes to...

Mae!  Please contact me via my email address on the side bar so I can get your new pattern posted to you.  I used the very scientific pull a piece of paper out of a hat type draw.   I hope you like it. 

And so this blog post has some pics I will give you some sneaky peaks of my next two makes.  It is Vogue 1179, now OOP but I have been wanting to try it for awhile and managed to snag one on eBay for a reasonable price.

The first one in a teal jersey...


... and obviously I like it as I made a second one in a largish geometric print I have had sitting in the stash for years.  Finally a pattern to suit it...


Once I wear them (road test them) and get some "proper" photos I will give you the full deets on the making of them.  Ciao kittens, thanks for playing along...

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Sue! I've sent you an email. Love both of your V1179s.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always looked at that pattern but never purchased it. Now I wish I would have as I like both versions that you sewed.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear what you think...