Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Odds & sods... including more on pattern Pyramid

I have not done much in my sewing studio lately but have sewn two more little Nicole Mallaileu zippered purses.  The patterns are now available as downloads and I would recommend them as they give great detail on the sewing of these purses.


I have threaded a ribbon onto the zip pull of one and I like that idea as it makes it easier to find the zip pull.  One of these is going to be a gift and I think I will keep one for myself as they are very useful little bags.  All the fabric has come from stash and the zips have been purchased at op shops or the bargain bin at a local fabric store... so not much cost involved.

In my last post about the pattern pyramid I said I would add a pattern to the parcel and this is the pattern I have chosen as I have two of them and it is multi-sized so great for anyone who would like to use it. 


So if you would like to be part of the pattern pyramid fun you have until the end of the 30th November to leave a comment on this post.   I am happy to send this to anywhere so don't be shy!

Back soon (hopefully) with my Big 0 Birthday dress.... Ciao! 

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear what you think...